Found in 11 Collections and/or Records:
This collection consists of historical band uniforms, consisting primarily of shirts, from the later half of the 20th century. The origins of the Texas State Bobcat Marching Band reaches back to the formation of The Southwest Normal School Band in 1919. Band members received their first uniforms in 1928.
Records related to the productions put on by the Theatre and Dance Department at Texas State University. Materials include programs, scripts, news clippings, photographs, and other materials.
Records related to the evolution and formation of the College of Education's doctoral degree in Developmental Education within the Department of Curriculum and Instruction.
Latino Presence at Texas State University-San Marcos: Celebrating 100 Years was a series of projects and events in 2006 led by the College of Liberal Arts and its Center for Multicultural and Gender Studies. Collection contains planning and research materials, as well as printed ephemera related to the events.
Collection contains records, correspondence, and meeting information from the Office of the Provost and Vice President of Academic Affairs. Includes meeting information from the President's Cabinet (2007-2019) and Council of Academic Deans (2012 – 2019).
Collection contains printed class schedules from 1937 through 2006.
The materials from a Texas State University Public History course. Materials focus on the history of the former Aquarena Springs park in San Marcos, Texas, as well as the history of the San Marcos area, tourism, and other information related to the park.
The records within this collection document Council of Academic Deans at Texas State University official meetings and include: agendas, minutes, correspondence, meeting schedules, and agenda summaries. Also included are documents and handouts supporting agenda items or meeting topics. The Council of Academic Deans serves as an advisory board on academics with the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs.
The University Council served as an advisory board to the University President and the President’s Cabinet from 1992 through 2014. The records within this collection document the meetings and membership of the Council as well as their recommendations to University administration.