Developmental Education, doctoral degree proposal records
Scope and Contents
Materials include multiple draft proposals, reports, and administrative records related to the evolution and formation of the College of Education's doctoral degree in Developmental Education within the Department of Curriculum and Instruction. Contents are arranged chronologically.
- Texas State University. College of Education (Organization)
- Texas State University. College of Education. Department of Curriculum and Instruction (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers without restriction.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright held by Texas State University. Educational reproduction is allowed without permission. Authorization to publish must be obtained from the University Archives. Please contact email@example.com.
In 1999, the College of Education formed an advisory committee to begin drafting a proposal for the creation of a doctoral degree program. After a decade of effort, the final proposal for a doctoral degree in Developmental Education was submitted to the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB) for review in September 2010.
0.83 Linear Feet (two letter-size document cases)
Language of Materials
Records related to the evolution and formation of the College of Education's doctoral degree in Developmental Education within the Department of Curriculum and Instruction.
Materials may be stored off-site. Advance notice may be required for use.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transferred at unknown date.
- Developmental Education, doctoral degree proposal records
- Tracey Howerton
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- September 2019: ArchivesSpace migration revisions by Eric Robertson-Gordon.
- 2020 July: Revised for DACS compliance, Nicole Critchley