Appropriation data, FY 1961-1962 and FY 1962-1963
Scope and Contents
This series contains the earliest budget documentation and recommended budget reports. The early years have a variety of titles but are largely documents which estimate expenditures and propose a budget for the next year, as well as salary information. Titles and format do not become consistent until the 1950s. Some reports are revised and contain annotations. Series also contains analyses of budget requests documents and amendments. The nature and title of the reports change in fiscal year 1984, moving from recommend to operating. Missing years between 1938-1944, between 1945-1947, and between 1964 and 1973.
- FY 1961-1962 and FY 1962-1963
- From the Collection: Texas State University (Organization)
- From the Collection: Texas State University--San Marcos (Organization)
- From the Collection: Southwest Texas State College (Organization)
- From the Collection: Southwest Texas State Teachers College (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers without restriction.
From the Collection: 11.17 Linear Feet (Two legal Hollinger boxes, eight record cartons. 100 bound volumes (extent calculated separately, cataloged).)
From the Collection: 152 Megabytes
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English